This is one of the questions that I would be wondering if I were reading these write ups so I'll touch on it. All of the products include only natural ingredients. Basically if it's not grown it's not in it. This leads to the taste being very much up to the person consuming it. There are not artificial sweeteners in it so if you're expecting Crystal Light or some other sweet drink you may be disappointed in the flavor. In my opinion the XM+ has the best flavor. It's sort of a Citrus type flavor. The SmartMix isn't as sweet as the XM+ but it has an alright flavor as well. It sort of reminds me of a Green Tea (which is in it) but sweeter. The Cleansing Tea wasn't very good to me. I've heard some people say they love it but to me it tasted like I'd imagine grass tasting. It doesn't help that I'm from the south and we drink Sweet tea so most herbal teas are terrible to me so I'm not a reliable source on that one. I have heard it said though that the Moringa plant on it's own does not taste good and that Zija does a great job of spicing up the flavor for consumption.
If you're interested in reading more about the Zija Product line click here for more information
No comments:
Post a Comment