Day 8 of my Zija Trials is winding down. I actually feel pretty good. Going to see Iron Man 3 tonight after work with some friends. My energy level has been pretty high for the past few days. My wife and I had a very busy weekend. She graduated from nursing school on Friday and the event was broken up into two ceremonies so we were moving around for about 6-8 hours which can be very draining. We actually made it through both of them and still had quite a bit of energy left over.
Another part of my goal with this product is weight loss. I received a compliment from my aunt on Sunday about noticing my weight loss. It's nice to hear that from someone that doesn't specifically know that you are trying to lose weight. I'm holding out a few days to weigh in officially but it's good for people to notice.
I need to get my wife to write a little something about her experiences with the product. She has been loving the XM+. Her energy level has been very high since she started drinking it. This is a big deal because due to some health challenges she usually gets drained quickly. Over these last few days though she has been very active. She's even gotten enough energy to start receiving personal training at the gym. Just two weeks ago that pretty much seemed impossible. If for no other reason seeing the benefits for my wife have made this product worthwhile.
If you're interested in getting a case or just checking out the products click this link to visit the Zija store.
No comments:
Post a Comment