Thursday, May 9, 2013

Day 2 of my Zija Trials



These posts won’t be daily but since this will be Day 1 of using the product starting in the morning I’m going to do a write up on that. Also I want to talk about some of my hopes for myself from using the product.


I’m using the Weight Management System which came with several components. The SmartMix, Samples of XMAM, Full pack of XMPM, XM+Energy Mix and Premium Tea. Each Product has a different function as you can imagine. The SmartMix is supposed to be the foundation of the whole system. Here is a short description from the website of it.


Smart Mix
Shake things up with Zija’s SmartMix, an easy-to-open packet that you can add to water for a dose of pure nutrition – even on the go! SmartMix is packed with Moringa’s 90+ verifiable, cell-ready vitamins, minerals, vital proteins, antioxidants, omega oils, and other benefits.
From: http://www.drinklifein.com/product/smartmix
 

When looking into this product I heard several testimonials about this product alone. There were people that had high blood pressure and just from drinking this product for a few weeks it drastically went down. I’ve heard stories of joint pain and arthritis improving and in some cases going away just from drinking this over a period of time. The product doesn’t promise to cure any diseases but it does promise to provide your body with certain nutrients that it lacks from the basic diet. I’m curious to see for myself personally whether I have any tangible results like that myself. For example I sometimes have stiffness in my knees throughout the day that I’m curious to see if I notice improvement with. Also I’m curious to see if my blood pressure, HDL’s and LDL’s ect will be noticeably different after an extended period of time using this product. My numbers have typically been in the safe range but usually on the high end of the safe range so it’ll be great to just make this one change and have them fall closer to the middle of the safe areas.


So I started the morning off with the SmartMix. They say to drink it about 30 minutes before you eat breakfast so that it can absorb unimpeded  into your system so I did that. I also took one of the XMAM capsules. It’s supposed to help control those morning cravings, promote fat burning and give an energy boost. It’s so subtle but I did notice a little more energy as I was moving around this morning and driving into work. It’s nothing overwhelming but it’s noticeable.

I've been trying to keep a schedule of eating at least 5 meals a day. I told myself at 9:00 I need to go ahead and eat a snack but I wasn't hungry and 10:00 rolls around and I still hadn't eaten anything because I forgot and my stomach didn't remind me. I had to make myself eat a Nutrigrain bar just to keep my schedule. So without even realizing it the XMAM has curbed my appetite for over 4 hours after just eating two boiled egg whites for breakfast. I find that impressive because normally I'm hungry again after about an hour. 

I didn't actually start to feel hungry until around noon and that's just with two eggs and a nutrigrain bar which is nothing for a 6'2 230lb guy. My energy has stayed pretty consistent throughout the day but as of 3:00 or so it's slowly going down. I have to drive an hour and a half to Decatur after work so I drank some XM+ at 4:00 for an extra boost for the 2nd half of my day. I have to say that overall I'm impressed with the results on Day 2.

My Zija Store

 

No comments:

Post a Comment