A little background on my fitness journey. I've been working on losing fat and building muscle. I started personal training in mid March of this year and have been doing my best to eat responsibly and workout at least 3 times a week. In mid March I weighed in at 233lbs. As of today 5/8 I am down to 229lbs and have a slight difference in my hips and legs. These results are without the use of any supplements. Over the next few months I'll be testing the Weight management kit to see what results I can get by adding this to my daily routine.
My favorite part of the kit and the one that drew me to it is the XM+. This is an all natural energy mix. I drank it before going to the gym. I noticed my energy level gradually going up as I was driving. The cool thing is it didn't spike and crash like most energy drinks. I was able to do a strenuous workout with deadlifts, squats and a 2k on the elliptical and could've done more. I was then able to come home and wash my dog, which didn't make her happy. I also noticed that I didn't get the extreme munchies like I normally do after a tough workout. Overall I feel like the product did well on day 1. After all it's 10:00 and I'm typing up this blog review. :-)
Below is a link that gives info on the XM+
No comments:
Post a Comment