Monday, June 3, 2013

Waiting on my stash



I haven’t been doing updates recently because I ran out of the product while on vacation in mid May. We’ve been waiting on our next auto ship to come in. I can feel a difference while not being on the product but it’s not a crash or dependent feeling like a drug. The main products that I miss are the XM+ and the XMAM capsules. The biggest thing that I’ve noticed while not being on the products is that it has been harder to stick to a healthy eating plan. I’ve had more cravings than I had been previously. My energy level has been lower but not terrible I never really had a big issue with my natural energy level. The XM+ just gave me an extra boost that I could notice for that afternoon pick me up. My XM+ shipment is scheduled to come in tomorrow so I’m looking forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment